Earthquake is nature’s way of telling humans to stop abusing. Nature allows our abuses up to an extent, but when we step beyond our limits. Nature responds, and the result ‘natural disasters’ like earthquake which show how really helpless we humans are against nature’s power. But do we understand! We are from the invincible species of humans. We forget, we rebuild and we move ahead. Which is good. But what’s bad is that we do not stop abusing nature, the nature that feeds us, the nature that created us. Anyways persistence is human nature and understanding is rare.
Also Read: Top 10 Reasons Why ‘The Wind is a Dick’
[Tweet “Earthquake is nature’s ‘Fuck You’ to human beings!”]
Here are some pictures that prove earthquake is disaster that we humans with all our technology can’t control. In fact, we can’t even predict it to absolute certainty. It is proven to great certainty that earthquake in fact is a result of human activity.
Here are 10 images that show the helplessness of men against nature’s fightback.
- An entire glacier fell down in Hunza.
- The wall of Bala Hisar fort fell.
- Tree falls on a car in Jammu.
- Cracks appear in a building in Islamabad.
- A car comes out of a showroom in Ludhiana.
- Panic among the residents of New Delhi.
- Cracks appeared in a house in Gilgit Baltistan.
- People out on the roads in Kashmir.
- Landslide in Hunza.
- Buner’s Anghapoor Village Tragedy.
These pictures are of the earthquake of 26 October 2015, which is today. This only goes to tell that just because an earthquake occurred 6 months ago doesn’t mean it can not happen today! Its time we decide we wanna fight nature or befriend it.
Comment your views, and don’t forget to share.