After writing a post with amazing content, that speaks for itself, it’s time to get the most out of this post by promoting it in social media platforms. If you know that your post is really awesome and has chances to go viral, why not put your efforts to make it go viral. Let’s use these ten tips to go viral in social media and learn viral marketing:
Also Read: Top 10 Tips to Use Facebook as a Pro
- Share it during peak hours, when most users are active on Social Media
- Properly use hashtags when sharing the post
- Share multiple times to reach most of the audience
- Use provocative image, to arouse curiosity in the viewer to get him to click through to your blog post
- Use call to actions to get more attention
- Use words that excites users to reshare, retweet, like, favorite and create engagement
- If needed, sponsor the post or tweet to reach a larger audience
- Use Stumbleupon paid discovery platform to reach even more users
- Use Reddit ads to get more attention
- Don’t stop sharing until it goes viral
Also use a Social Media Monitoring & Analytics Tool that can make a big impact on your viral marketing.
Going viral (viral marketing) is not a child’s dream, it takes efforts, commitment and lots of hard work. So let’s create the content that goes viral and use these methods to make 100% sure that your post goes viral.